Halloween is rapidly approaching and whilst we can’t stop thinking about what we’re going to wear, a delicious signature cocktail is an absolute must for any Halloween event. From the scarily-good to the oozy-boozy punches, we’ve gathered a complete list of the 16 easy halloween cocktails you need to make this October 31.
- Combine 4oz of gin, 2oz pomegranate juice and 1oz of syrup in a large cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake for a minimum of 30 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a glass and serve.
- For an extra stormy effect, add one cube of dry ice to each glass.
- Mix 2oz dark rum, 1/2oz heavy cream, 1/2oz cinnamon syrup and 1 medium egg white in a cocktail shaker.
- Dry shake for 30 seconds, add ice, and shake again.
- Strain mixture into a fluted glass.
- Pour 2oz of sparkling apple juice into the same glass, finishing with two pinches of activated charcoal powder and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour 1 1/2oz of Tito’s handmade vodka and 3oz of lemonade into the glass.
- Stir in 1/4 teaspoon activated charcoal and serve.
- In a mixer, add 1 1/2oz of Absolut, 2oz blackcurrant juice and 1/2 oz chartreuse.
- Stir ingredients together with ice.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled martini glass and serve.
- Combine 1 1/2 parts of absolut madrin, 1/2 part Malibu, 1 part passion fruit puree, 1/2 part white grapefruit juice, 3/4 part cinnamon schnapps and 2 dashes of perno absinthe.
- Pour over crushed ice in a clear glass.
- Top with 1/2 part cappalletti and garnish with cobwebs and plastic spiders for that spooky Halloween effect.
- In a mixing glass filled with ice, combine 1oz vodka, 1/2oz Galliano, 1/2oz pür•likör spice, 1oz blood orange juice and 1/2oz grapefruit cream soda syrup.
- Shake well and strain over fresh ice.
- Garnish with blood orange wheels and Halloween props.
- Combine 1 1/2 parts tequila, 1/2 part mescal, 3/4 part fino sherry and 1/2 part pear liqueur.
- Strain mixture over a large ice cube and pour into a glass.
- Garnish with an edible flower for a sugar-skull vibe.
- Beginning with grenadine, layer pineapple juice, whipped cream vodka and 2oz of sparkling peach juice into a martini glass.
- Top with whipped cream and candy corn pieces.
- Using 1oz of vodka and 3/4oz of grenadine, make injection syringe shots.
- Pour 3oz of lemonade into an old fashioned glass finishing with an ice cube and a slice of lemon.
- Serve, injecting the vodka shot into the glass.
- Reduce 1 cup of Black Raspberry Sparkling Ice with 2 tablespoons of white sugar until it forms a thick syrup.
- Drizzle the syrup over the exterior of a cocktail glass.
- Chill with 1 part whiskey and 2 parts kiwi & strawberry sparkling ice.
- Garnish with two kiwi slices.
- Hollow out a medium pumpkin and fill halfway with ice.
- Fill the pumpkin with ginger beer and top with sliced oranges.
To make the citrus ice cubes:
- Take 1 orange and using a peeler, create small orange zest peels to curl up and put in each tray.
- Take a second orange and cut it into quarters, then cut each quarter into triangle slices that will fit in the ice cube tray.
To rim the glass:
- Mix two tablespoons of cinnamon, 1/4 sugar and 1 tablespoon of all-spice in a small bowl.
- Pour evenly onto a small plate.
- Rim each glass with orange slices to create a wet layer for the sugar mixture to stick to.
- Roll the rim of the glass into the sugar mixture.
- Using a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine 1oz gin, 1oz light rum, 1oz tequila, 1oz vodka 1 1/2oz blue Curaçao and 2oz sour mix.
- Shake well and strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Top with sparkling water and serve.
- Using a cocktail shaker, combine 2 slices of chilli, 2oz tequila, 1oz passionfruit puree, 1/2oz of fresh lime juice and 1/2oz agave syrup.
- Shake well and strain mixture into a rimmed martini glass.
- Top with fresh chilli ‘horns’ and a lime spiral for garnish.
- Combine 1/4 cup of ground coffee with spiced rum at room temperature.
- Let the mixture soak for 30 minutes and strain.
- Using a cocktail shaker, combine 2 parts coffee-infused-rum and 1/2 part fresh lime juice.
- Shake and strain into a Collins glass.
- Top with 1/2 part ginger beer and garnish with a lime wheel.
- Combine 4oz ginger ale and 2oz gin in a glass filled with ice.
- Top with cranberry bitters.
- Gently pour grenadine around the inside of the glass to create a ‘dripping’ effect.
- Garnish with spooky accessories and serve.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine 1 1/4oz of Courvoisier VSOP, 3/4oz of Rootberr Schnapps and 1oz pineapple juice.
- Shake well and strain mixture into a glass.
- Garnish with a cherry and serve with dry ice for a smoky effect.