Stop the googling. When noticing signs of hair loss and hair thinning, it can be pretty hard to stop yourself from panicking. However, we’ve trialed and tested the best hair growth products to make sure that you’re adding the right shampoos, conditioners, supplements and hair treatments to your routine.
What promotes hair growth?
Successful hair growth can be attributed to a number of factors including: lifestyle, genetics, topical treatments and maintenance. Whilst it is impossible to determine the true cause of hair growth; there are a number of steps you can take to promote hair growth.
We’ve already done the research into how to make your hair grow faster, but now it’s time to rundown the best products to make sure you’re nourishing your hair from root to tip.
Best hair growth products
- Grow Gorgeous Hair Growth Serum
- Viviscal Maximum Strength Supplements
- Weleda Rosemary Hair Oil
- Philip Kingsley Tricho Complex Hair Supplements
- Pureology Strength Cure Fabulous Lengths
- Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Conditioner
- Moroccanoil Treatment Original
- Nourkrin Woman Supplements
- Regaine for Woman Regular Strength Hair Regrowth Solution
- Phytospecific Deep Repairing Shampoo
- Matrix Biolage Full Density Stemoxydine Kit for Thinning Hair
- Redken Cerafill Dense FX
- Kérastase Resistance Bain Extentioniste Shampoo
top 13 hair growth treatments
From shampoo to much more targeted treatments, here are our top 13 hair growth products (it’ll be lucky for you!).