An alternative product to the Professional Cleansing Cream, the Karin Herzog Cleansing Milk provides an effective, yet gentle cleanser for those who prefer a more traditional milky texture. With the consistency of a gel and milk combined, this ultra light, super soft Cleansing Milk can be whipped up to a creamy texture on the skin. It’s ideal for removing make-up and of leaving your skin soft and clean, but not dry.
Directions of use:
- Apply to the eyelids, face and neck.
- Massage gently for a few seconds.
- Use a Karin Herzog Face Silk in water as hot as you can comfortably tolerate (if you are prone to broken capillaries use only tepid water, as heat will aggravate the condition).
- Press the silk directly onto the face and leave for a few seconds.
- Rinse the silk in warm water.
- Apply again to your face and remove any traces of cleanser with circular movements.
- Finally rinse the silk in cold water and apply direct to the face and press, leaving for a few seconds.