Violent Lips Gold Glitteratti
The ultimate form of self-expression, Violent Lips Glitteratti Collection will give your pout picture-perfect sparkle!
This innovative line of Temporary Lip Appliqués will keep the glitter on your lips and out of your mouth with its smooth feel and glossy finish. The vitamin enhanced appliqués last 4 to 8 hours and are easy to apply to lips of all sizes.
One pack of Violent Lips contains 3 Glitteratti applications. Follow the instructions on the back of each application or watch our online tutorials to help apply the product. The appliqué itself is applied and sealed using water much like a temporary tattoo. The patent-pending appliqué removes easily with mineral or baby oil and a textured wipe.
Need some help applying your lips? Here are a few tips from the Violent Lips team.
- Watch the video
- Make sure your lips are 100% clean and free of ANY kind of beauty product
- Always Shape, size and apply the lips with the mouth open to the "AHH" position
- Never cut from the top line of the top Violent Lip pattern
- Never Cut from the bottom line of the bottom Violent Lip pattern
- Stay outside your inner lip waterline (that's where your lips naturally stay wet) on the top and bottom lips
- Don't be shy with the water when wetting the paper back. Wait approximately 40 seconds before you remove the paper
- Once the paper has been removed wet the lips again to smooth it out and seal it. Again don't be shy with the water!
- Wait 5 min for the Lip Tattoo to fully dry and seal
- When you find your perfect fit simply save your backing paper for the top and bottom lip, that is now your own personal pattern.
Tips for keeping your Lips On!
- When wearing your lips don’t eat anything too greasy since oil removes the appliqués. That’s one way to stick to your diet!
- Use a straw while drinking whenever possible.
- If you are using any product over the lip after it is fully dry make sure it is very light, not oily and not gummy.
- Want to see if your favourite gloss, balm or Sealer works with Violent Lips? If you have excess tattoo from when you measured and cut your lips, we suggest applying that excess onto your hand. Apply it with water as you would on your lips, give it 5 minutes to dry and add any product you would normally wear over it to see if it stays put or not.