Daniel Sandler Watercolour in Spicey is a careful mix of sheer terracotta entwined with a sexy pink shimmer that catches the light that looks wonderfully warm on medium and dark skin tones.
Look at your most beautiful 24/7 with this Daniel Sandler Watercolour in Spicey. Whether you’re rushing around town, sitting on a beach or partying the night away, you’ll look fab from first thing in the morning to last thing at night in this blendable, waterproof formula.
Directions of use:
- The special ingredients in your Watercolour may separate so gently shake the bottle to mix evenly before each use.
- Unscrew the cap then squeeze out two very small drops of Watercolour on the back of your hand.
- Using the Waterbrush, pick up the first drop of colour, apply to cheeks and blend.
- Using the second drop, do the same thing on the other cheek.
- To deepen the colour on your cheeks, re-apply a drop of colour to each cheek and blend.
- Always replace the screw cap securely.