Help rebuild the nail from foundation to nail surface with Jessica Restoration Basecoat Topcoat For Post-Acrylic/Damaged Nails, an intensive strengthener with healing echinacea that returns thin nails to a healthy condition.
Working to thicken and strengthen thin and post-acrylic nails, Jessica Restoration Basecoat Topcoat For Post-Acrylic/Damaged Nails helps restore nails to a healthy condition using key ingredients coneflower extract, complex strengtheners and echinacea.
Directions of use:
- Apply directly to dry clean nails.
- Apply 2 coats of Restoration as a basecoat treatment.
- Apply under and over the nail and seal the edges.
- Follow with 2 coats of a Custom Colour of your choice.
- Finish with 1 coat of Top Priority as a top coat to reinforce the therapeutic value of the custom basecoat.
- For a high gloss fast drying finish, seal the treatment with Brilliance.
- For faster results, massage Nourish around your cuticle area daily and Intensive Phenomenon Oil every night.