The Sunday Riley Artemis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil is a unique non-greasy oil which works to re-balance the complexion and improve the natural radiance of your skin. Using a variety of innovative oils such as thistle seed, black cumin seed and pink grapefruit essential oils to reduce blemishes and redness whilst reversing the signs of ageing.
Also containing Australian medicinal plants, Lemon Ironbark and Lemon Myrtle to ensure a purified look and feel, this oil is suitable for all skin types. K.D.
- Lemon Ironbark Essential Oil: Has a delicious lemon candy smell, and also boasts anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and therapeutic properties.
- Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil: An Australian traditional medicinal oil, it is known for its cleansing and purifying activity.
- Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil: Has toning and astringent effects, and has also been proven to stimulate the lymphatic system, boost circulation and balance oily skin.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil: A rich plant source of conjugated linoleic acid (super CLA), which boosts ceramide synthesis, increase elasticity and retains skin moisture.
- Black Cumin Seed Oil: A powerful therapeutic plant that contains compounds that fight premature ageing by increasing the body's production of immune cells.
- Milk Thistle Seed Oil: Contains silymarin, which is proven to stimulate enzymes and fight toxins.
- Flax Seed Oil: Rich in omega 3, it soothes irritations and softens dry, rough skin.
Directions for use:
- Suitable for all skin types (especially congested, combination or oily), both morning and night.
- Apply in the morning directly to cleansed skin for a luminous glow and additional UV protection, or blend with sunscreen or foundation to impart a dewy, soft-focus finish.
- Apply liberally alone - or layer over Stimulant I or Good Genes.