Sun’s out, we’re going out out. If you’re planning to live your best life while things hot up, then you’re gonna need some srs protection from the heat. We’ve got your back (and hair, and face, and legs…), duh, ‘cos we’ve got the ultimate guide to the best heat protection sprays.
If you wanna keep your cool as you read the “hotter than Ibiza” headlines, look out for products with a high SPF, UV protection and, if possible, ones that are water resistant.
The BEST Heat Protection Sprays You Need
Holla for a heatwave, these are the best heat protection sprays. Keep scrollin’ for all the deets.
- First Aid Beauty Vital Greens Face Mist + Setting Spray
- Nuxe Sun Milky Spray Face and Body SPF20
- Korres Red Vine Hair Sun Protection
- ghd Heat Protect Spray with UV Protection
- Paul Mitchell Heat Seal
- L’Oreal Paris Studio Pro Heat it Hot and Sleek Heat Protection Cream
- Alterna Caviar Repairx Multi-Vitamin Heat Protection Spray
- Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer
- label.m Heat Protection Spray
- Beauty Works Heat Protection Spray
Makeup suffers in the heat, and there’s nothing worse than spending 3 hours blending the perfect cut crease and the perfect contour to step out of the door and watch it melt away in 10 seconds flat! Stop that from happening and keep your face looking fab with a makeup setting spray. Our fave is this refreshing formula from First Aid Beauty which also provides antioxidants for protection against free radicals.
Wanna know more about the brand? Read all about First Aid Beauty.