STOP PRESS ⚡ These are the hottest NYFW Beauty Trends 2018, hot off the runway and straight into your beauty collection, including our fave hair trends straight from New York Fashion Week’s front row.
NYFW Beauty Trends 2018
- Braids at Longchamp
- Pink Eyeshadow at Brandon Maxwell
- Slicked Back Ponytails at Self-Portrait
- No Makeup Makeup at Christian Siriano
- Half Braid, Half Curls at CHROMAT
- Foil Lips at Jeremy Scott
- Matte Peach Lips at 3.1 Phillip Lim
NYFW Hair and Makeup Trends
1. Braids at Longchamp
View this post on Instagram
Colors and fringes for Aaliyah Model: @hunkybunky_ Hair: @guidopalau Makeup: @patmcgrathreal Music: @michelgaubert Set design: @bureaubetak Capture: @bureauFuture Casting: @emperor.lee #LongchampNYFW #LongchampFirstShow #LongchampSS19 #FashionWeek #InstaFashion #InstaStyle #Style
Braided close to the head, Redken‘s Creative Director Guido Palau shows us how to create the perfect understated hair style at Longonchamp’s SS19 show.