Tone and exfoliate your skin with Magnitone London The Full Monty! Daily Skincare Brush, an innovative brush that deeply cleanses the face and body to remove dirt, make-up and excess oil. Powered by double award-winning Vibra-Sonic™ technology, the device features a soft brush head that rotates at 15,000 pulsed oscillations per minute for a pore-penetrating action, revealing a smoother, refined texture.
Suitable for all skin types and daily use, the tool stimulates blood circulation to boost natural collagen production, effectively increasing suppleness and restoring a smoother appearance. Ready to do The Full Monty? With five cleansing modes including Body Exfoliation, Pedi-Buff and three facial settings (Sensitive, Daily Cleanse and PulseLift™ Toning), you can customise your daily routine to firm, tighten and reignite a radiant glow from head to toe (literally!).
Fully waterproof and easy to clean, its compact, lightweight design makes the Full Monty! ideal for travelling so you can achieve visibly brighter, clearer and healthier skin on the move. Enhances the absorption of skincare products, especially serum and cream. Complete with three interchangeable brush heads: 'Active Clean' brush head for facial cleansing, 'The Exfoliator' head for body buffing and 'Well Heeled' to remove rough skin on the feet. E.N.
- Magnitone London The Full Monty! Daily Skincare Brush
- Vibra-Sonic™ technology delivers a deep cleansing action
- Suitable for all skin types and daily use
- Five cleansing modes with auto-stop timers for even action
- Includes three brush heads ('Active Clean', 'The Exfoliator' and 'Well Heeled')
- One button - press to turn on and change mode
- Compact and lightweight design
- Fully waterproof
- Wireless USB charging cradle
- Charging time: 8-12 hours
What’s in the Box?
- 5 Mode Vibra-Sonic Face and Body Brush
- Magnetic USB Charging Cradle
- USB Lead
- 'Active Clean' - Facial Brush Head
- 'The Exfoliator' - Body Brush Head
- 'Well Heeled' - Pedicure Head
- 12 Month Warranty
- MyMagnitone Membership Card
- Instructions for use