Term and Conditions - Customs Tax Credit
- Subject to the below conditions, if you place an order on hqhair.com to be delivered to mainland China from 15 December 2020 (inclusive) (Beijing Time) and the actual spend of such order exceeds £80 or 700 RMB(not including voucher or credit value), you will be eligible to claim back tax charged at customs (and associated administration or service fees) in the form of credit on your account up to the total value of £25 or 220 RMB (“Tax Credit Claim”). Such credit may only be used on the aforementioned sites.
- All Tax Credit Claims must be made by contacting HQhair Customer Service within 6 months when the order is placed. Following this date, you will not be eligible to make a Tax Credit Claim.
- The credit amount issued will be the total amount of the actual tax paid to custom and the service or administration charge incurred (if any) up to a maximum of £25 or 220 RMB. For the avoidance of doubt, if the total amount that was charged to you exceeds £25 or 220RMB then the credit issued to you will be £25 or 220RMB.
- Any credit issued must be used within 60 days of receipt of such into your HQhair account or it will expire with no obligation on HQhair to compensate you for any expired credit.
- To be eligible to receive the credit, you must present to our full satisfaction: (i) your order number; (ii) proof of the date that you made the order; (iii) proof of the value of your order and (iv) the relevant tax receipt and administration or service charge receipt;
- Unless expressly stated elsewhere, credit may be used in conjunction with other promotions onsite.
- HQhair is entitled to withdraw or suspend this Customs Tax Credit offering at any time our sole discretion
- 自北京时间2020年12月15日 （包括12月15日在内）起，在hqhair.com下单邮寄至中国大陆, 且订单实际支付金额（不包括使用红包或账户余额等金额）超过80镑或700元人民币的顾客，按照相关法律法规缴纳相应税金的，可领取最高25英镑或220元人民币无门槛税补账户余额（账户余额仅在上述网站内使用）；
- 联系官网客服时，请您提供并出具(i)您的订单编号；(ii)您的订单截图包括并显示订单金额及下单日期；(iii) 海关完税证明及手续费缴纳证明以证明您的领取资格；