A true hero product, the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Essential Oil comes in a handy travel size. It can be used for a pure indulgence massage, a rejuvenating soak in the bath or a pampering at-home manicure. Standing in as an ideal skin saviour; it helps to heal and soothe an array of skin conditions.
Directions of use:
- Put one drop onto a damp cotton ball and apply to skin.
- In aromatherapy, infuse a warm moist towel or dab onto the temples and wrists.
- In massage, blend 3 or 4 drops into a 10ml of carrier oil or body moisturiser.
- In the bath, mix 5 or 6 drops into the bath water.
- For a manicure or pedicure, stir 2 or 3 drops into the water.
- Use within one year of opening.