Discover the amazing benefits of skin resurfacing without lasers or peels with this ultimate anti-ageing skin resurfacing cream! Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy is a powerful yet gentle daily-use cream that offers the latest in skin resurfacing technology.
The accumulation of excess dead cells on the surface of the skin can give it a dull, coarse, and blotchy appearance that can make it look older than it actually is. Gamma Hydroxy is a luxurious cream enriched with fruit acids to regenerate skin renewal, refine the skin’s texture and give the skin a new found radiance.
Gamma Hydroxy from Skin Doctors features a synergy of glycolic, lactic, and salicylic acids for the ultimate in skin renewal resurfacing. It combines the exfoliating actions of AHA’s and BHA’s to loosen the ‘cement’ that binds the dead skin in the stratum corneum to accelerate faster shedding of this layer.
Suitable for all skin types, Gamma Hydroxy will particularly benefit ageing, dry and oily skin types. For oily skin, the inclusion of salicylic acid can improve blemishes by reducing the appearance of blackheads and white heads, whilst decongesting clogged pores penetrate the surface of the skin to deliver fantastic resurfacing benefits; reducing pore size and improving skin texture and colour, to reveal younger, healthier skin.
You will begin to benefit from a more youthful glowing, dewy looking complexion within days of using Gamma Hydroxy. An improvement in the appearance of wrinkle depth, acne-scarring and hyper-pigmented areas can be seen in around 3-6 weeks. Within 12 weeks you should enjoy skin that is visibly firmer and smoother, with renewed luminosity.
Directions of use:
- Cleanse and tone your face and pat dry
- Smooth a thin, even layer of Gamma Hydroxy cream over your face, neck, hands or any pigmented area once a day
- Apply your daily make-up as usual
- Alternatively Gamma Hydroxy can be used once or twice a week as a treatment
- Initially, some people may experience slight stinging and redness after application, therefore it is not recommended for sensitive skin types
- Gamma Hydroxy is not suitable for use around the eye