Ciao Milano! In our latest blog post on Fashion Week trends is a rundown on everything happening in the italian style capital. Keep scrolling to find out the best MFW beauty trends 2018.
MFW Beauty Trends 2018
- Bare Brows at Jil Sandler
- Blown Out Waves at Alberta Ferretti
- Sleek Plaits at Max Mara
- Top Knots at Fendi
- Lower Lashes at Prada
- Metallic Eyeliner at Versace
- Eighties Up-Dos at Giorgio Armani
- Dark Red Lips at Dolce & Gabbana
MFW Hair and Beauty Trends 2018
1. Bare Brows at Jil Sandler
When in doubt, keep things simple. We love the back to basics looks seen struttin’ down the runway at Jil Sandler. Get to know the best eyebrow makeup to style the slay yourself, and add a pigmented brow gel to your collection ASAP.