August is upon us (already!) and the summer is in full swing, but it seems someone forgot to tell the weatherman! If you’re not one of the lucky people jetting off somewhere sunny, then you might be feeling a little sun-deprived here in the UK – we definitely are up in the HQHair office! Thankfully tanning wonder-brand, Vita Liberata, are here to give our pasty skin a much needed boost with their brand new Trystal Minerals bronzing powder.
But Vita Liberata Trystal Minerals is no ordinary bronzing powder…. it’s the world’s first self-tanning bronzer! It uses Trystal3 Technology which combines a traditional instant bronzing powder with a long-lasting self-tan effect for a natural bronzed look that lasts for days. It’s available in two shades, Sunkissed (lighter) and Bronze (darker); both are oil-free with a lightweight, matte formula that provides light but build-able coverage. Apply your chosen shade under your cheekbones for a contoured look or sweep all over your face for a full-on bronze glow. Vita Liberata have included a lovely full-sized kabuki brush (worth £35 on it’s own) with the bronzing powder which you can use to buff and blend for a flawless finish.
How To Apply Trystal Minerals
- You can use Trystal Minerals on its own over your normal moisturiser, or over foundation.
- Tip some powder onto the lid of the jar, swirl the kabuki brush (included) into the powder and tap off the excess.
- Use the kabuki brush to apply the bronzing powder to your face in circular motions, continue to blend onto your neck and décolleté.
- If you want a more contoured look, focus on applying more powder around your cheekbones and under your jaw.
- Leave the self-tanning ingredients to develop, your new tan should last around 4-5 days.
The wonderful thing about this bronzing powder is you can use as little or as much as you like, building up the level of colour and coverage to suit you; and the luxurious brush means it’s easy to blend the soft powder into your skin and keep things looking natural. It’s perfect to add a little extra warmth to dull skin but also works well on more tanned skin to give you that ‘I just got back from the beach’ glow!
Let us know if you’ve tried the Vita Liberata Trystal Minerals bronzing powder – send us a few snaps of your before and after look over on Twitter or Instagram @hqhair and don’t forget to follow us to stay up-to-date with all the latest launches and hot offers.